GIRLS CLUB VISION SESSION
We need 3 to 4 volunteers to participate in a VISION SESSION
WHAT IS A VISION SESSION?
- A “vision session” is a facilitated brainstorming process where we consider the overarching plans, goals, and desires for the Club long-term.
- We’ll be asking ourselves: what do we want GIRLS CLUB to become? What should be striving for? How will we get there?
- Discussions about the Club
- Decisions around priorities and goals
- Action plans
All voices and contributions are valued and appreciated. NOT all parts of the discussion will become a reality; budget and time constraints mean that not all ideas will materialize. Club priorities will dictate where resources are later focused.
WHO SHOULD COME?
I need 3 to 4 volunteers. You’re a great volunteer if you are either:
- An adult GIRLS CLUB member *
- A parent of a GIRLS CLUB member **
* While vision sessions are fun, they are not ‘fun’ in the kid sense of the word.
** There is no childcare available, and this session is not suitable for children.
*** Adults only please.
- Saturday, April 7 - 6pm to 9pm at the PAFN
- Food provided
- In-person only (we will not be offering participation via conference call)
INTERESTED? Contact Vicky at: info@inGIRLSCLUB.com